The H2OPal Alexa skill is now available both in the US and UK Amazon skill stores:
- US: https://www.amazon.com/Out-of-Galaxy-Inc-H2O-Pal/dp/B01FVZ4CHA
- UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-of-Galaxy-Inc-H2O-Pal/dp/B01FVZ4CHA/
More extensive list of commands you can ask Alexa with some example sentences
(The examples assume that you first invoke the skill by saying "Alexa, tell H2OPal to ..." or "Alexa, ask H2OPal ...)
You can log your water intake:
- I just had 5 ounces of water.
- I just had 1 cup of water 27 minutes ago. (you can only log intake up to two days in the past)
- I just had 230 milliliters of water at 9:23 am. (only works for the current date, you can't set a measurement for a previous or future dates).
You can check on today's water intake:
- how much did I drink today
- what is my daily goal
- what is my water intake for today
You can check specifically if you're on track in regards to reaching your daily goal by the end of the day:
- am I on track to reach my daily goal
- am I behind my goal for today
You can ask how much water you logged on a specific date.
- (Ask H2OPal) how much did I drink yesterday?
- How much did I drink October sixth?
- How much did I drink five days ago?
You can tell Alexa to send you a notification with your daily stats to your iPhone:
- (Tell H2OPal to) send me my current stats to my iPhone.
- Send my intake info to my smartphone.
You can check and also delete (with confirmation) the very last measurement:
- (Tell H2OPal to) erase the last measurement.
- (Ask H2OPal) What is my latest value?
If you have any suggestions or feedback about the H2OPal Alexa skill please feel free to let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org.