Hi, below are step-by-step instructions to fix the incorrect orientation of magnets.
This is a very rare problem and we'd very much like to hear from you if you experience it. If you do, please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always our team would be happy to help you and if you're unable to fix the problem based on the instructions on this page we're happy to provide you a free replacement that is guaranteed to work as part of our warranty.
Here are the steps:
- Separate the tracker from the attachment.
- Separate the attachment from the bottle.
- Remove the cover in the attachment to expose the magnets.
- Carefully remove the magnets one at a time by pressing on the opposing side of the bottle attachment until it falls out as seen in the picture below. Make sure the magnets are always separated by at least 2 inches. If they become connected to each other it is quite difficult to separate them.
- Place the attachment on the tracker, such that the magnet holes line up exactly between the assembly cover caps on the tracker as seen in the picture below:
- Carefully reinsert the magnets one at a time. Due to the corresponding magnets in the tracker, they will automatically become oriented in the correct direction.
- Separate the attachment from the tracker and reinsert the cover.
- Reattach the bottle attachment to the water bottle.
- Finally, reconnect the tracker to the bottle attachment.
The magnets were properly aligned so now there should be at least one way for your H2OPal tracker to be correctly aligned with the bottle attachment and consequently with the entire bottle.