The following stainless steel insulated water bottles are compatible with H2OPal and they are available on Amazon:
- https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Modern-Summit-Water-Bottle/dp/B01GNQZD7O/?th=1&psc=1 (18 oz option)
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078SHR39D/_encoding=UTF8&psc=1?th=1&psc=1 (17 oz option)
To clarify, these bottles are not made by our company but they are nicely compatible with the H2OPal tracker and attachment.
If you decide to use the H2OPal Tracker with either of these bottles, we still recommend that you go through the calibration process. More information regarding calibration is available here: https://outofgalaxyinc.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000842168-Recalibrating-H2OPal
When transfering the H2OPal Tracker from one bottle to another please follow these steps:
- First remove the H2OPal Tracker from the existing bottle by separating it from the bottle attachment to which it is magnetically connected.
- Then remove the Bottle Attachment from the existing bottle and secure it onto the new bottle.
- Finally, place the H2OPal tracker back onto the bottle attachment and if needed rotate the H2OPal Tracker to align the magnetic connection.